Saturday, September 20, 2008

Natural Dog and Cat Meat Recipes


I like to feed my dogs and cats a variety of food to assure they get some of all vitamins and minerals. In the morning I feed them a natural, human grade, organic, or holistic premium pet food, and in the evening they get cooked human food. I make sure not to include onions, garlic, grapes, grape seed, raisons, or chocolate in their food. I can ad those items to my food separatly. Here is a good recipe for meatballs. You can change the recipe by adding vegetables, ground oats, cooked quinua, cooked barley, and by sprinkling with a vitamin & mineral supplement after cooking or after in the dog dish.

For dogs:

1/2 lb ground beef or chicken or turkey or lamb
1/3 cup grated chedder cheese
1 carrot chopped very small
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 egg beaten
2 tsp. tomatoe paste
1 cup water
1/3 cup cooked brown rice
2 teaspoons olive oil or corn oil
1/2 tsp. iodized salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Scoop out by the spoonful and roll into mini-size meatballs. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Store in frig.

For Cats:

1 cup water
1/3 cup dry rice
2 tsp. olive oil or corn oil
1/2 tsp. iodized salt
2/3 cup ground beef, or chicken, or turkey, or lamb
2 tbsp. cooked liver
2/3 cup ground gonemeal

Bring water t a boil, add rice, corn oil and salt. simmer 20 minutes. Cover the meat with bonemeat and add live to the rice mixture. Simmer 15 minutes. Le cool and serve. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.

These receipes should make you dogs and cats happy and keep the tails wagging. If you would like to see 98 books on homemade pet food recipes go to EverythingNaturalPetFood.com in the Pet Education section.

If you prefer to also feed a natural, human grade, organic, or holistic pet food to your pet in either dry kibble or canned, go to EverythingNaturalPetFood.com. Visit the Natural Dog Food, Natural Pet Food, and Goober's Snack Shack pages of that website. Feeding your pets these premium products and cooking hommade pet food is the best way to assure your pet's food is safe, healthy, and nutricious.

Before the pet food scare of 2007, when China put Malamine in an ingredient used for pet food, I didn't know any better. I wondered why my wonderful dogs and cats over the years got cancer and renal failure. Now we know it is because the pet food industry had been dumping all kinds of toxic ingredients that you would never knowingly feed your pets. Now we have a choice. Sure it cost a little more. But my pets are worth it. They have years longer of a healthy lifestyle. Most of all, I know I'm doing everything I can to provide the best life for them and I enjoy all the love they give me in return. Remember, "Feed them Life!"

Everything Natural Pet Food is not only THE SOURCE of natural, human grade, organic, and holistic pet foods, it also carries pet supplies for all pets including horses, birds, wildlife, etc. You can find bird houses, bird baths, horse supplies, books on homemade pet food recipes, pet wellness care, pet training, horse training and nutrition, and gifts for the human pet lovers. If you can't find what you want, send me a comment and I'll try to find it for you.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

colosarte said...

Although I do not speak English, from hand to you my apologies for the late tackle your cometary per this blog in new and not wise for me as it worked. Thank you for your interest also makes a very nice and Laboe is to help be a Live, for I am starting my business is small and I intecion to offer work to people who have no chance, as mothers head of household, and so young. I would sell my articles to other places in the world to start with this dream